Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spark People

Anyone want to cheer me on? Anyone want some new tools to support weight loss and/or fitness efforts?

Join me on Spark People! My username on there is FaithHopeLove79.

It's similar to other on-line groups I've seen, but it's more comprehensive.
I like that you can keep a food journal, exercise journal and join support groups all in the same place. Oh and the recipe database is quite impressive too. Did I mention that it's FREE!
There is even a "Raw Foods" support group which is of interest to me. I'm kicking my efforts into high gear on Monday. I really need something positive to focus on that I actually have a little bit of control over, ya know?

(No I am not getting any kick back from this post. I just thought it was a great tool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)