Thursday, January 15, 2009

Linky Love!

* 10 Tips on How to Function After a Nearly Sleepless Night
Whether your kid is a naturally great sleeper or quite the opposite, chances are you have had a least a couple nights like that. These simple tips might help after one of those nights. :)

* This is an old post, but it's new to me... DIY Memory Game out of Cereal Boxes! Anyone have a circle cutter I can borrow?

* I'm always a sucker for a cute and easy kid's room decoration.

* Sweet crochet baby toy (via craftzine)

* Remember Poloroid Cameras? I had one as a kid and I really loved that thing. Check out how to covert digital to "poloroid".

* Hey preggos, this one is for you. I've seen a few tutes to covert regular pants to maternity, but this is my fav. All you need is an old pair of pants, an old t-shirt and a few basic sewing supplies.

* Good advice for pretty much all of us... burn those old/ugly/ill-fitting bras ladies!

* Another Raw Brownie Recipe! I'm going to give this one a try soon.

* Frugal Kitchen Tips on Tipnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)