Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LLL of NJ Conference

The La Leche League of New Jersey conference is coming soon! Go to LLLofNJ.org to check it out.

The annual breastfeeding and parenting conference is going to be April 24-26 at Crowne Plaze Hotel in Cherry Hill. I am most excited that Ina May Gaskin, author and midwifery guru, is going to be the key note speaker.

Non-Toxic Tots is going to be a vendor in the expo center this year! If you are attending be sure to stop by and say hello.

I learned a lot at last years conference and am really looking forward to this year!

3 comments:

  1. i just checked out the site, and i couldn't find any prices. how much is the conference? the only price i could find was for the hotel. i accidentally ended up at the lllnj mtg last year - i was at the same hotel that night for another event! how i wished i could have been a fly on the wall when dr sears spoke! anyway, let me know about the conference price. i'm thinking of making the trek down from north jersey, and i have a friend in the cherry hill area i could probably stay with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you guys get Ina May. While I am really really excited to hear Newman speak, I would've loved to hear her speak as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)