Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW!

I know, I've been a boring blogger with no pictures lately. I am not loving my camera these days and just haven't been getting many shots.
We did shoot some video today of W out in his first real snow experience. (If I ever figure out how to edit and upload, I'll post.)
We got about a foot and it was glorious! I looooove the snow and am disappointed if we don't get at least a couple good storms. Well I had to wait until March, but at least we got one this year.

In other news... the Dr couldn't find a heartbeat at my last apt BUT said it wasn't uncommon since the baby is still way down in my pelvis. I am still feeling sick so that will have to be my reassurance for another month. The sickness has tapered off a bit, but is still there. I'm actually eating and keeping food down on a regular basis now. Yay!

So that's all I got today. :)

1 comment:

  1. See what happens when you wish for snow?? :) Glad you are able to have fun in it before spring. I hope everything is ok with the baby...we keep praying for you all. Glad you are feeling better as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)