Monday, March 30, 2009

so this blogging thing

I just looked at my posts and I have about a dozen drafts languishing away waiting for a link or a pic. Often inspired to write but not so great on the follow-through, huh? Oh well. I think I need to spend some quality time with my camera to spice things up around here.

This weekend was a lot of fun. I was a bridesmaid in my dear friend's wedding. They event took place in Lancaster, PA. A quaint place with beautiful views. Not so quaint was the TORNADO warning that popped up when we were out taking pictures. Driving back to the reception in the extreme winds, rain and hail was quite the adventure! We stuck around a bit today and checked out some shops in Intercourse, PA. *snicker*

Anywho, on the agenda this week is getting the garden prepped and gearing up for our No-Spend Month in April.

1 comment:

  1. I love Intercourse (interpreted in both ways). Our favorite is this furniture store Kings Homestead and we've selected our new dining room set from there. Another month or two and we're going to see if we can haggle :-) for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)