Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 8: No Spend Month

Another random No-Spend update...


I had to make an exception this past week to buy a bday gift for a party we were going to.


I also did some CVSing but I used some ECB (extra care bucks) that were going to expire otherwise and any out of pocket money came from the grocery budget. My new ECB are good until the beginning of next month so I'm stashing them away.


As the month wears on I can see how this would get easier with time.


I do have to say that I'm generally pretty thrifty and don't spend much on a regular basis. (Hello, no disposable income!) But I can see how ordering out or even picking up a snack while I'm out running errands is probably my biggest temptation. It takes some extra planning to have snacks on hand for when I need them. My appetite is still not normal so I'm trying my best to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)