Monday, May 25, 2009

hurrrumph.

I am a grumpy mama lately. Not much fun to write about.
Even though I really wanted to be pregnant again and am excited about our growing family, I am feeling crappy. I am just no good at this pregnancy thing. I didn't like it last time, but it was a bit more exciting. You know, experiencing everything for the first time and planning for the new baby.
I know at this point last time, I had some energy back and was feeling pretty good. Everything is worse this go round. I feel a bit guilty I don't enjoy it more as it did take awhile to get here. Constant fatigue, mood swings and uncomfortable GI issues are ruling right now.
BUT this is still better than all the puking and constant nausea of the first 4 months.

Anyway, this too shall pass. I just can't wait to meet this little one and snuggle and nurse and enjoy them face to face.

Other than complaining, I'm going to try and see if I can change my diet to help me feel better. And I need to get back on my yoga stuff too. I did it faithfully last time, but have been missing my motivation this pregnancy.
September can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. Just a few months to go Mama, I'm thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't particularly enjoy being pregnant. I considered it a necessary evil to get my little miracle. Hope you find some energy. I think W might be the reason you have less this time around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)