Friday, May 1, 2009

Link-a-Do

*I really want to make some of these lavender drawer liners! I use unscented laundry powder so this would be perfect to add a light scent without using chemicals. On Martha of course!
I think these might be a good project for the nursery too.



*This site (Nurture Baby) has some recipes that W would enjoy! They have tips and recipes for making and storing your own baby/toddler foods. Of course you can always just cut up table food if it's age appropriate, but sometimes you need some newinspiration. Not to mention the convenience of pulling something out of the freezer for lunch.

*How awesome
are these Baby Gowns refashioned from old T-shirts? Who else has a collection of T's that you just can't part with? I know it's not just me.

* tutorials and projects for boys, boys, boys!

*I was just thinking about something like this the other day when I ran out of cotton balls and here's a tut! Reusable Facial/Make-up Pads

2 comments:

  1. Linked to you from your RAK post. Cute little blog you have. God Bless you, your pregnancy, and your crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)