Thursday, June 11, 2009

FREE Books!

I was waiting to post about this until I actually earned something and Tuesday I got my big brother books from Amazon.. for free! How? Well I earned reward certificates on Swagbucks and by using my Amazon.com credit card. Pretty sweet right?

All you have to do is join Swagbucks and use their search engine. So instead of going to Google, you use Swagbucks. Easy right? If you follow them on Twitter and Facebook and their blog sometimes there are codes for more bucks, but I don't always catch those. Mostly I just use the search engine in my daily surfing.

You can cash in your "bucks" for other prizes too, but Amazon.com certificates are my favorite.

Here's my referral link:

Search & Win



And if you haven't heard about PaperbackSwap.com, it's a way to get some great used books while unloading ones you no longer need. You pay shipping on the books you send out and then request books to be sent to you for free in exchange. I have stocked up the LLL Library and my own library too using this service.

My referral link:

PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)