Wednesday, June 17, 2009

keepin' busy aka random post

My last post was a little whiny. Those that know me, know that I'm not so great at enjoying this pregnancy thing. I'm just plain grumpy when I'm uncomfortable and hormonal.
Oh well. We all have our flaws! : P

On the plus side, I'm now in the 3rd trimester! Yay! I have been forcing myself to take a nap (no matter how hard W goes down for his) and it really is helping me feel a little better in the evenings.

My new fav book is Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, and Energetic
Just reading through the description of "spirted" to Papa K last night was one of those ah-ha moments. More on that once I finish it. :)

I've been really trying to get the little guy out of the house and as busy as possible. Monday we had a nice trip to the playground. Today my bro is coming down to watch W while I run some errands. Last night was La Leche Legue Meeting. This morning is story time at the library. And weather permitting, Friday is our first "beach day" of the season.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is perfectly acceptable to be whiny especially when you are pregnant in the summer. I hope you are feeling better and your energy is up!! Congrats on hitting that third trimester!

    PS- I answered your question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are staying busy....sounds familiar. So nice to be able to get out of the house and tire them out but it is tiring for us too, being preggo and all. I LOVE that pic of Wes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)