Thursday, June 4, 2009

Links

* I can't be the only mom who never seems to have enough bibs on hand. Check out this tute for denim bibs. I am SO making some of these out of some old jeans.

* Deluxe Whole Wheat Strawberry Shortcake. Nuff said.

* 9 Ways to make your own Backyard Bubble Solution. wheee!

* Unless you count graham crackers, I've never tried making crackers. This "wheat thin" recipe looks like a great place to start.

* 10 Ways to Stay Cool Without Air Conditioning

* How to Remove Breastmilk Stains (and other protein stains) from clothes... I have pulled some things out of storage that could use some help.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted the link about removing breastmilk stains... I just started pulling some baby stuff out of the attic, and I was like "WTH is all this?!?!" I'm glad to hear they aren't a total loss...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas...someone else told me about Oxiclean for stains too...I have a huge tub of the stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)