Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The homestretch...

I have felt pretty crappy most of this pregnancy. The all-day-sickness was worse and lasted longer than my first. I never got that 2nd trimester bounce back this time either. Add in the anxiety of expecting after two losses. Yeah.

I try my hardest not to complain too much. I am thankful that this baby is healthy and and that I have been able to carry him/her this far. But I'm definitely not one of those "oh I love being pregnant" ladies. They generally make me want to punch them in the face.

Ah hormones.

However, now that I'm in the homestretch I'm feeling the best I have the whole time. What is up with that? I'm sure the Floradix is helping. Some days are still better than others. Yesterday I was exhausted, but last week I was feeling great. This morning things seem promising.

I'm sure it won't last until the end, but I am trying to take advantage of it while it lasts.

This weekend I put in some more time on the baby's room. DH set up the crib and things are starting to come together. The hubs is throwing me a big birthday bash so I want the room basically done before that.

I am getting excited for the birth and those precious early weeks!

Only 49 days until EDD! Wow.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Almost there! I love the pic, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! I simply adore that shot of your belly.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)