Monday, August 3, 2009

the big 3-0

Today is my 30th bday.

I guess I should feel some great sadness at the death of my 2o's or something. Maybe I am supposed to lie and say I'm 29 from here on out?

It is a little weird to think I'm no longer 20-something. Afterall, I have been 20-something my entire adult life.

I like that I have no big regrets. I love my life and my family. I'm proud of what I've accomplished, eventhough it's nothing overly impressive. I guess I've always felt that I'm a little older than my years.

So bring it on, 30's!

Here's to a decade of raising my kids, focusing on my family and going wherever the Lord leads us!

4 comments:

  1. amen!!!! my sis just turned 30 in july...happy bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 30s have been WAY better than my 20s ever were. So, no need to feel sad about leaving the 20s behind...I've heard from many other women in their 30s, that their 30s were better than their 20s:) Enjoy and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!!! My 30's were my best decade ever, truly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)