Monday, September 21, 2009

chop chop

This isn't news if you are my friend on Facebook, but last weekend I chopped my hair. I had about 20 inches taken off. I donated it and hopefully it will go to good use. I had been growing it out since I got pregnant with W. I started at chin length and after 3 years it was to my lower back.

Before (June 09):

After (Sept 09):

I had wanted to go a little shorter but the hairdresser said this would be easier for the days I can't blow dry. Now that I've lived with it for a week I will definitely go shorter next time. It is all crazy when I don't blow dry. My hair has gotten wavier as I've gotten older apparently. I have to say the short hair makes me look younger. :)

6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! What beautiful hair, both before AND after. And so nice to have donated it- at that length, I'm sure it will go to good use. Thank You for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look great with it short. Love it. Were you growing it long, so that you could donate it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look for you, you look so young either way! Isnt it weird feeling now, so light? After I cut mine last year I couldnt get over the light headed feeling LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, girl! I love it short! How pretty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend, you look totally amazing with that short hair.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)