Saturday, October 10, 2009

Review: Ecostore USA

The folks at Ecostore USA were nice enough to send me a couple products to review. All of their products are made from plant or mineral based ingredients and are free from toxic chemicals. They carry household products, bath & body, baby products and pet wash too.

I chose the Dishwash Liquid and Toilet Cleaner. While I sometimes mix my own natural cleaners, these are two items I prefer to purchase premade. As a result I've tried various "green" brands. Some are better than others.

The Dishwash Liquid bubbled up nicely and did a great job on my pots and pans. Now in the effort of full disclosure, I don't usually have any super greasy pans. I really liked the subtle citrus scent. I don't like heavily perfumed dishwashing soap. There is something odd about my pans smelling like flowers when they are clean. I give it a thumbs up!

The Toilet Cleaner also had a subtle scent, but I wish it was a little stronger. Maybe something with essential oils? Anyway it did a nice job cleaning. The formula was nice and thick and slightly colored so you could see it in the bowl.
..............................................
My verdict: Nice to find non-toxic products that WORK. I think the simple labels are kinda pretty too. Free shipping on orders over $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)