Friday, October 9, 2009

Linky Love: I Heart Fall Edition

I love fall! PUMPKIN mania is all over the web. And the recipes are plentiful.


Anyone not love Pumpkin Spiced Lattes? I made this Starbucks knockoff version. It was yummy but a bit more work than I'm willing to invest in a cup of coffee. If I ever had a crowd to serve, this crockpot version would be awesome for a party.

I'd also like to try this Harvest Pumpkin Brownies recipe from Everyday Food Storage and these Pumpkin Pancakes from The Mother Load.

Meatloaf The Nourishing Traditions Way - mmmm comfort food!

12 Weeks till Christmas: Prepare your Holiday Budget Now (at Simple Mom)
yikes! I know for sure I will not be handmaking the majority of gifts as I did last year. Time to figure out plan B.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to try the PS latte. Wooo-freaking---hoooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)