Tuesday, November 24, 2009

where did November go?

It feels like it was just Halloween! I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week and Christmas is just around the corner. I started doing some shopping. Just a few little bits and pieces for the boys so far. Yesterday I picked up these shirts for the boys at HappyFamily on Etsy. (I got W's 2nd Bday shirt there and loved it.) They give you a free tote when you buy two shirts so W picked out a robot one. I'm planning on filling it with some toys/books to keep in the car for longer trips. And I already found a Christmas themed Veggie Tales coloring book at the thrift store! sweet.
.
Thankfully the hubs has been putting some money away in our Christmas fund all year. Last year I tried to make handmade items for everyone on my list. No way that is happening again. The grandmoms LOVE when I make photo calendars so maybe I can do that at least. I usually do Shutterfly but might try a cheaper version this time.... That reminds me. I never did birth announcements for poor baby Dex! Better get on that, huh?
.
I got in some great GreenToys for the store. I showed them to W and asked him if he'd like one of them for Christmas. As much as I tried to sell the dump truck, he really wants the tea set. That boy loves his kitchen set! LOL
Big sale planned so be sure to "stop by" Non-Toxic Tots this weekend. ; )

3 comments:

  1. Love the tea set!

    Oh, and don't feel badly. Cana is almost five months old and I never sent out birth announcements. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it'll be Christmas before we know it! And that my baby is turning 1 this month! Times flies. I bet you know that ;)

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute T's. I LOVE Etsy. I got Reese the cutest hair barrets the other day. Love your tea set too...will have to check out your store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)