Sunday, December 6, 2009

maybe

....just maybe if I write it down it will get done this week...

I am feeling a bit out of touch with the Holiday season this year. Ads are talking about "last minute gifts" and I have barely started shopping. Ack!

That's not great. (As my dear son would say.)

So this week I would like to
* make some cinnamon/applesauce ornaments with the little guy.
* order the gifts for my brothers and the grandparents
* take a "Christmas" picture of the boys and order prints
* decide what the heck to get/make for Papa K
* mail out D's birth announcements

ETA: Hey it's working! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Check out my blog. You won the Rockin Green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)