Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Not much time to post but wanted to pop on. Despite an oddly grouchy morning (thanks to a certain 3 year old who was NOT full of Christmas cheer), we had a really nice holiday when all was said and done. Gifts were a bit more simple this year, but all were received with gratitude. Tons of rich and delicious foods were consumed... and maybe some holiday spirits as well. :)

I feel tremendously blessed today. December 2008 was a very difficult time. The whole year was one of loss for several reasons. As I reflect on how much I have been given this year, I cannot help but be thankful. God is good. And sometimes life is good too.

Today I celebrate the gifts of family, love and the Greatest Gift of All... my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)