Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bandana Pants!

Ok, these are more like long shorts or "man-pris" but no matter what you call them they are going to be cool and comfy for the summer. If you have basic sewing skills, you can make these. I plan on picking up bandanas for a couple more pairs and tweaking my measurements a bit. These would be perfect to change into after a beach day!


The best shot I could get. My little model is 3.5yo and wears a size 4/5. Ideally he would wear them with a non-striped top. LOL I used the directions in the first link and went with an elastic waist for ease of using the potty.

Tutorial with pictures here:
http://blueyonder.typepad.com/photos/bandana_pants/index.html

Martha Version here:
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/bandana-clothing-crafts?page=2

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! I'll have to tuck this one away for future use...just need to get me a sewing maching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)