Sunday, April 11, 2010

Couponing!

I'll admit I have a love/hate relationship with couponing. The hate part is that it can be time consuming and often the deals are on products I don't need/want. The love part is free or almost free stuff... This week my coupon love is on.

I scored all of this stuff for FREE during Kmarts double coupon event. They do this a couple times a year. They double coupons up to $2. So if an item is $4 and you have a $2 off coupon, you just pay the tax! There is a limit of 5 q's per day so I got this in 3 trips:


4 bags of Herrs Tortilla chips (ahem we ate one before taking the pic.)

4 Tasters Choice Instant Coffee

2 Dove Deodorant (my preferred brand!)

1 Kellogg's Fruit Snacks (K picked them up for work and the only kind they had left were Princess ones. haha)

Plus some feminine products that I didn't think you needed a pic of. :)
The Colgate was a freebie coupon that printed out at the register upon my first trip.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome MamaK!!!. Ditto on the feelings towards "couponing", but I too had an exciting victory this week on some lotion. The lotion is an inexpensive brand and I had a $2 off coupon and the 2 tubs of lotion each had a coupon for $0.75 off. So with everything, I paid just $1.50 for 2 tubs. This felt pretty good, especially since I don't usually spend a lot of time hunting this type of savings down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)