Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Cleaning!


Does anyone else get a little boost of motivation in the spring time? I'm not planning any deep cleaning this year, but I find myself reorganizing and trying to pretty-up our home. I'm also into purging our belongings (especially clothes) and trying to get the housework into a more manageable system.

I'm finding that simple things, such as rearranging the stuff I already have, gives our surroundings a fresh look. I love rainbows and was so excited to try arranging the children's books by color. Quite pleasing to the eye! I am going to try this with my cookbooks next.

What are your spring projects?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of rearranging my living room and I'm getting rid of a lot of things and realizing how much junk had accumulated in all the wrong places. Trying to train DH to keep his things that he doesn't use out of our living room so the clutter stops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)