Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Fun List


Yesterday we sat down as a family and came up with a list of things we want to do this summer. We prefaced it by talking about seasons and specifically summer. Not sure the 3yo comprehended much but he did come up with a few ideas for the list.
  • Lighthouse
  • Vacation Bible School
  • Playground
  • Beach
  • Pick Blueberries
  • Children's Museum
  • Sea Shell Museum
  • Aquarium
  • Franklin Institute (this will be his big bday present)
  • Make Bubble Solution
  • Camp Out (in the backyard)
  • Have a Picnic
  • Lucy The Elephant
  • Make Ice Cream
I have seen some links around the blogosphere of people doing similar things. Like this one about making a summer "bucket list." I'm thinking I might put our list on posterboard like here or here but I will add some clip art for my non-readers. I also saw where the kids (school aged) put the check list in a composition book. If you need more inspiration for your own list, Ohdeedoh has some ideas for you.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)