Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feelin' Hot Hot HOT!


I feel like we skipped the spring. It is so HOT!

My AC was like the little engine that could last week. It was trying, but only keeping our house in the 80's. Refreshing.

My oldest did his first Vacation Bible School this month. He had fun and (on the couple days I didn't help out) I had an actual break. Weird, but nice. I have him in another VBS program for last week and this week.

I am itching to get in the kitchen for some bagel baking, but the weather is not conducive. I did try cooking pizza on the grill. Will post more about that later.

I have started The House That Cleans Itself program. I think it makes complete sense, but am a little overwhelmed at all the work that I need to do. I will press on though. I need to get back on the house horse and get the housework under control again.

On a more personal level, I have been seeking and finding joy in my day to day. Sounds simple, but it's not always easy to enjoy the mundane. I've been thinking about writing about that but I always wonder what is too personal to share, you know?

Add in "beach time" and that's my summer in a nutshell thus far.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting book. Let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are finding joy every day. It can be hard with being pulled a million directions so much of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use this word often but I hate hot hot hot! I'm ready for a beautiful fall. I hope we get one.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)