Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Electric!

My oldest is OBESESSED with all thing eletrical... especially lamps and fans. So I went with a robot/lights theme this year for his birthday. I didn't do as much as I wanted because I was sick (sick-as-a-dog-flu-sick) the week before. :(
Here are a few pics...

Lightbulb Cake (shaped from a sheet cake) made by the talented Dirkey.


Birthday banner was made by me. This was a super easy project, but I'll put the instructions in another post with a better picture.
.
I snapped a pic of W and played around with it on Picnik.com. I had some plain 4x6 notecards I affixed to the back and wrote the "thank you's" on there. Theme appropriate and cute! I'm so pleased with how they came out. (BTW the background is a playsilk we pulled out of the toy bin.)

4 comments:

  1. OMG.....LOVE THE THEME, the CAKE, the THANK U Card. What is that website just a photo editing site? SO ADORABLE. Nice work on everything and Happy Bday Wes! Miss you guys already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love my themed parties - and this was a great one! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest cake ever. Happy belated!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cake! Very creative.

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)