Thursday, September 16, 2010

Change of Seasons

I know summer isn't officially over, but the weather has turned cooler and we are getting into a school year rhythm here. After W's party, there was a baby shower (am working on blogging that). The next day the kids and I took a 10 day trip across the country to visit family. Wow. Whatever made me think that was a good idea I don't know. (No hubby. Change of location every few days. Two crazy, active boys... yikes.)

And here we are. Smack in the middle of September!

I joined a homeschool coop and there are lots of kids in the 3-4's age. So we have a little preschool class going on Mondays. Very fun. One of the local museums offers preschool art classes so we are doing that once a month as well. That was not as big a hit with W, but we will keep trying. When you throw in some Library Story Times and trips to the park we are keeping quite busy.

Oh and D's first birthday is like a week away. No idea how I am going to pull off that party! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are brave taking a trip like that!! Glad you found some fellow homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)