Monday, November 8, 2010

I heart Shutterfly

I love Shutterfly.  I have for a long time.  I especially love that I have had photos safely stored on their site for years. 
Yes, years. 
I have been happy with the calendars and greeting cards and prints I have ordered.  (Photo
calendars make for some very happy grandparents, btw.) 
So when Shutterfly offered me some free holiday cards if I did a write-up, I jumped at the chance! 

Ok, so I am supposed to tell you about my favorite of the Christmas cards designs.  Honestly it is hard to choose! 

The premium, folded cards are nice. 
Peace on Earth is clean and classic.


I like Good Blessings because it refers to one of my favorite verses. 

I love the concept of Family Memories from the Christmas Story Cards.  Perfect for someone who takes a lot of photos, or like me, has a little baby who has grown up a lot this year.  I'd say this is my favorite if I had to pick right now.



Now if only I could get a decent photo of my kids...


Disclaimer:
This post is part of the Shutterfly free card promo for Bloggers.  You can participate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)