Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh CRAP.



I used be someone who filled out Christmas cards on Halloween...while handing out candy of course.
I used to be someone who actually sent Christmas cards. heh.
I used to be someone who had all her Christmas shopping finished by Thanksgiving.
You know.  So I could spent December baking and wraping my presents with MarthaStewart touches. 
I am NOT kidding.  I love that stufff.

We have pared down our gift giving tremendously in recent years, but the sudden realization that Christmas is less than 2 months away has me feeling slightly panicked.  Guess I better start a list or something....

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I hear you about the whole preparedness thing...I'm kinda having heart palpatations right now because usually I start my Christmas cards in October and I haven't even ordered them yet...I am looking forward to my 50 free Shutterfly cards though, I got my code a couple days ago...score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually send my Christmas cards out Thanksgiving weekend. Ask me if I've even ordered them. That would be a "no." And I even have a gift certificate to pay for the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)