Monday, November 8, 2010

Read Me Linky:

Make Home a Haven Using Personal Filters by Simple Mom

I was going to email this out to some of my friends.  (You know who you are. LOL)  But I figured I'll just post a linky.  This article really resonated with me.  This is something I have been consciously working on for awhile but I've never heard the term "personal filter."  Very fitting stuff for this time of year.

My favorite part was about avoiding TV commercials and not taking your kids to browse the toy isle if you want to cultivate a heart of contentment in your home.  Advertisers spend a lot of money to convince you that you truly must have that shiny new toy, fun new boots, or that delicious bacon double cheese burger, etc etc.

Reminds me that I need to watch The Story of Stuff again.  (Did you noticed they added a few more stories recently?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)