Monday, January 31, 2011

$1 box of kids stuff

Here's a dealo I had to pass along. 

Today this site, DealPulp, has a voucher for ThredUp, an on-line swapping site for children's items, on sale for $6.  But if you are new to DealPulp, you get a $5 credit making this deal only $1!!!

In a few days they email you your code, you go over the ThredUp and order your box of clothing or whatever you need.  Shipping is included.  Sounds like a great way for moms to swap gently used items their kids no longer need for things that you do. I figured it was worth a shot for a dollar.

If you feel like giving me credit, use my linkies.

DealPulp - where you purchase the $1 voucher
ThredUp - where you will redeem the voucher once they email it to you

More info about ThredUp:
•Pick a box of pre-loved kids clothes in the size and gender you need for only $6 (or $1 w/ this deal) and have it delivered to your door for free
•The average box on thredUP contains 15 clothing items and includes top brands like: GAP, Carter's. Children's Place, Osh Kosh and Gymboree
•95% of the boxes reviewed on thredUP have been rated 3 or 4 stars (out of 4) by other moms

•Need to de-clutter? Box-up your kids' gently used stuff and send it to another parent for free
I am thinking about some gently used toys we have been gifted that need to find a new home.... hmmm

1 comment:

  1. NICE!! I just signed up on deal pulp-- thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)