Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knitastic

My needles have been a'clickin' lately. (My hands are even a little sore! heh)

Here are a few FO's (that's crafty talk for finish objects)....

New Hat for the Big Guy
Hat for my 1yo Nephew
(My big boy was a good sport and modeled it.)

A Squishy Vest for Baby

I started a vest for the big bro too, but it is turning out huge. So I set it aside to cast on a new pair of longies (aka wool pants) for the little one. 

Knitting has been a steady hobby for about 5 years now.  I never get tired of trying new fibers and patterns and techinques but I am less productive in the summer months. The cold weather and a pile of wool on my lap just go together like hot cocoa and snow days!

I participated in a "pay it forward" game on Facebook so I have a few gifties I need to decide on next.  hmmm

2 comments:

  1. I learned to knit this past October. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, K! So constantly impressed by your amazing talents!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)