Sunday, February 20, 2011

Linky Love

I have been storing up favorite links in my feed reader for awhile so it's time to share.


How to be a More Patient Mom in Just 24 Hours -
I am going to work on this this week.  I am fwding the link the Papa K.  Read it.  (And then actually DO it.)

Homemade Pancake Syrup Recipe - Yes!  I have been looking for something like this as real maple syrup is so expensive, but I'm not down with corn-based alternatives.  I think I may be using this to "cut" the good stuff for my guys.

How to make Flubber, Glurch and other Homemade Art Supplies at Home - Master list of tutorials at OhDeeDoh.  Right up my alley!

DIY Dress Up Storage - Even with a boy house, we have some dress up stuff.  I think I just might tackle this! (And drag my handy bro along to Home Depot to help. heh.)

Gorgeous Rose Cake - Pretty icing technique!  Sweet and feminine.

White Pizza - I made this white pizza topping this past week.  It was so good, so simple and the kids loved it.  Trifecta!  Oh and not unhealthy either. :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)