Sunday, March 6, 2011

Linky Linky Loo

Spring Petal Tee - Look!  An adult sized embellishing project I'd actually want to wear!  (Over at I am Momma Hear me Roar, of course. She rocks.)

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie - Why hello there.  (101 Cookbooks always has some really amazing looking, healthy recipes.)

How to Make Your Own Planner - This girl has some really crafty skillz.  While I know this is a little too involved for me, it has given me some great ideas to pimp out my plain planner that I got free from a Realtor. :)

Toddler Friendly Sewing Basket - What an awesome way to introduce sewing skills to little ones!  Not to mention all the potential for sensory exploration, fine motor skills practice, hand-eye-coordination, color matching and so on.  You know I will be raiding the craft supplies to put one of these together.

Very Simple Catapult - oh yes.  We will be making this.

Boy Projects!!!! If you have a boy to sew for, get thyself to Made for a month long celebration of all things boy.  I love the funky, retro and hipster styles.  Move over tutus and ribbons, boy clothes are way cool to DIY too.

2 comments:

  1. What GREAT project ideas! Go, go, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sewing basket! What a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)