Monday, March 21, 2011

why hello there

I unintentionally took a little bloggy break there.  Truth is, life has been getting a little crazy over here. 
Dealing with some usual motherhood stresses.  My lil darling is a full-on toddler now.  Otherwise known as  a baby who breaks all your stuff and tries to kill themselves daily.  heh.

Then there is some other big important stuff going on thats too personal to get into.  So we are trying to navigate through it all. 

The internet time, as much as I enjoy it, has had to take a bit of a back burner.  I'm trying hard to focus (what little brain power I have left) on the day-to-day stuff. 

So this is my attempt at an update.  I don't know if I'll be posting again soon or if I'll be "off" for a bit more.  Either way, I am still knitting.  So you can find me on Ravelry. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I find that through it all, the knitting keeps me sane and centered. Best of luck, and remember- they can't stay that age forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear things have been so crazy. Hope your week is starting out well...miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)