Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Announcement

As of this weekend, I am now officially a leader for La Leche League in NJ
It took me a few years and a couple false starts to reach this goal.  But I did it!

Along with the other group leaders, I will serve our local chapter by leading meetings, fielding phone calls and generally keeping our group going.
I am proud to be serving the community and supporting other mothers in their breastfeeding (and parenting) goals.  What can I say?  It is something close to my heart and has played a big part in my life over the past 4.5+ years.

Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.

4 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Congratulations--that is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! They are lucky to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news! I know this is a dear cause to your heart and it's exciting to see you take this step!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)