Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Linky Love

How do you deal with challenging behavior? (An attitude check for moms) - yup.  Needed that!

Upcycle a board book into a chalkboard book! - So cool and thrifty.

Clipboard Kids' Art Display - I had been planning a similar project w/ scrapbook covered clipboards, but I didn't think of using it as an art display.

Upcycled Glass Bottles - LOVE these and have some kombucha bottles earmarked for this project.

Under Sink Solution: Hang spray bottles from tension rod - Genius!

Craigslist find goes from Stately to Seaworthy - I love a good furniture makeover and this one is really great.

Identification Charts as Art - We have been taking lots of nature walks this year and I think these would be awesome decoration/learning tool in our playroom.

10 Sewing Projects for Every Room in Your House

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ideas...sooo inspired. Now if I just had time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)