Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello out there!  Does anyone still have this ol' blog hanging around in their newsfeed?  Feel free to comment if you are still around!!!

I have decided to use this little corner of the web to document some of our new adventures as a homeschooling family.  There are so many wonderful resources out there already and I'm sure I won't be competing with them.  I just missed blogging and since this is where life has taken us... I'm going to write about it!  Plus some recipes and what other hodge podge I come up with.

I'm also all about Pinterest so if you want to follow my boards there here is the link:  http://pinterest.com/mamaknj/

2 comments:

  1. You're still in our reader - and we're starting homeschooling this year, too :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! I appreciate hearing from my tens of readers more than you know. :)